[Facciamo-Promozione] Diffondi Ubuntu: id3

Leolinux linux a leoncavallo.org
Ven 31 Dic 2010 13:41:22 GMT

Il 31 dicembre 2010 14:19, Paolo Sammicheli <xdatap1 a ubuntu.com> ha scritto:
> Alle 13:48 del 31/12/2010, Leolinux ha scritto:
>> Il 31 dicembre 2010 13:08, Alessandro Losavio <lesage a hotmail.it> ha scritto:
>> > vedo un pò in giro, per farmi venire qualche idea...
>>
>> http://www.photolib.noaa.gov/bigs/libr0420.jpg
>
> Attenzione che bisogna rilasciarle l'elaborato con licenza creative commons quindi se
> andate a prendere immagini dalla rete devono essere con quella licenza o avere il
> permesso d'autore.

Lo so...
L'immagine viene da qui:
http://www.photolib.noaa.gov/htmls/libr0420.htm e le condizioni sono
queste:

Restrictions for Using NOAA Images

Most NOAA photos and slides are in the public domain and CANNOT be copyrighted.
There is no fee for downloading any images on the NOAA Photo Library.
Educational use is encouraged as the primary goal of the NOAA Photo
Library is to help all understand our oceans and atmosphere so as to
be better stewards of our environment for future generations.

A few photos in the NOAA Photo Library that are known to have
copyright restrictions are so noted in the caption information
associated with those images.

Credit MUST be given to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration/Department of Commerce.  Where a photographer is noted,
please credit the photographer and his/her affiliated organization as
well.

non e' CC, ma potrebbe andare lo stesso... o no?