[Gruppo-Sviluppo] [Merge] lp:~matteox27/lensit/lensit into lp:lensit

Andrea Colangelo andrea.colangelo a gmail.com
Ven 15 Giu 2012 10:08:24 BST

Review: Resubmit

Thank you for your merge proposal.

I am prone to approve your merge, but I'd like to ask you a little cleanup. You commented out a lot of lines (the ones you replaced with the code we actually need): since we don't need that code anymore, please drop it.

Please, fix this (very minor) issue, and I'll be happy to approve your merge.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~matteox27/lensit/lensit/+merge/110379
Your team Gruppo Sviluppo is subscribed to branch lp:lensit.