[Gruppo-Test] Fwd: First Maverick post-release language packs uploaded to the PPA

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Ven 26 Nov 2010 20:58:41 GMT

FYI.

Per chi fosse interessato a eseguire anche dei "test" sulle
traduzioni, č spiegato tutto nei link in coda alla mail.
Se notate qualche cosa di strano, fatecelo sapere in mailing list
(questo per il Gruppo test, ma anche per tutti gli altri).

Ciao.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Planella <david.planella a ubuntu.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 14:39
Subject: First Maverick post-release language packs uploaded to the PPA
To: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators a lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi translators,

Just a heads up that after fixing some technical issues, the first
Maverick language packs are now available from the language packs PPA
[1].

What does this mean?

     * Maverick language packs will now be available on the PPA every
       week on Wednesday, as per the current schedule [2]. If you want
       to test fresh translation updates every week, you can go and add
       this PPA to your system following the instructions at [3].
     * These language packs will be available to testers subscribed to
       the PPA every week, and they will be released to the
       maverick-updates repository (after testing [4]) from time to
       time, to be delivered to all users.
     * We are still determining the schedule [5] for the releases to
       maverick updates, but it will be announced in due time on this
       list.

I'm thinking of proposing the next language pack on Wednesday next week
to be considered for maverick-updates. Unless there are any concerns,
this means:

     * You've got some time until Tuesday (the date of the export) to
       complete any remaining Maverick translation you'd like to see on
       this language pack.
     * Wednesday or Thursday (depending on how long it takes for the
       packages to build) the packages will be uploaded to
       maverick-proposed and I'll send a call for testing.
     * After that, we'll follow the procedure for testing them [4], and
       those teams which have acknowledged that they've successfully
       tested the packages will have their packages uploaded to
       maverick-updates.

Does that sound good? If you've got any questions or concerns, please
let me know.

Regards,
David.

[1]