[Gruppo-Test] Fwd: Join Ubuntu Natty Beta 2 ISO Testing

Paolo Sammicheli xdatap1 a ubuntu.com
Lun 11 Apr 2011 16:50:09 BST

La seconda, ed ultima, Beta sta per arrivare.

Tenetevi pronti ;)

----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------

Subject: Join Ubuntu Natty Beta 2 ISO Testing
Date: luned́ 11 aprile 2011
From: "Jean-Baptiste Lallement" <jean-baptiste a ubuntu.com>
To: ubuntu-qa a lists.ubuntu.com, iso-testers a lists.launchpad.net

Hi everyone!

Natty Beta 2 is due this week and the first candidates will be ready for
testing on the ISO tracker starting from Tuesday, 12. As usual we'll be
asking everyone on the QA team to participate in the image testing to
ensure we have good test coverage.

The procedures for testing ISO images and reporting results are
explained on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures

You can start syncing your ISOs so you are prepared when the Release
Team start posting images to the ISO tracker.

Test results will be tracked on http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/

You may have accounts on the tracker from last time. Please register if
you are new to this.

We will coordinate testing in #ubuntu-testing on freenode. Please, go
there often to see what others are testing or what needs to be tested.

Thank you very much for your help and happy testing!

--
Jean-Baptiste
irc: jibel