[Gruppo-web] Fwd: [rt.ubuntu.com #20975] Migrate ubuntu-it services from calcium to magog

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Mar 25 Giu 2013 08:52:24 BST

FYI.

Cercate di mantenere tutti in copia nel rispondere.
Quale potrebbe essere un buon orario per interrompere i servizi?

Se ci lavora proprio il tizio che ci ha contattato, è in UTC+10.
Mezzanotte per noi potrebbe essere un buon orario.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Haw Loeung via RT <rt a ubuntu.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Subject: [rt.ubuntu.com #20975] Migrate ubuntu-it services from calcium to magog
Cc: loco-council a lists.ubuntu.com, milo a ubuntu.com

Hi,

As per RT#20975, we would like to migrate the remaining services for
Ubuntu Italia on calcium across to magog. They are as follows:

  www.ubuntu-it.org
  forum.ubuntu-it.org
  wiki.ubuntu-it.org

I plan to work on migrating these services throughout next week. When
would be the best time of day to cut across these services?

Thanks,

Haw

--
Milo Casagrande <milo a ubuntu.com>