[Gruppo-web] Disappointed by Canonical SysAdmin Team behaviour

Michael Hall mhall119 a ubuntu.com
Gio 30 Ott 2014 17:12:08 GMT

It isn't just your website that is down, a number of other sites (both
Canonical and Community ones) hosted on our servers are down while IS
does a thorough security review and makes changes on account of the
latest Drupal issue.

They are actively working on this (last activity on their internal RT
was 40 minutes ago) and will get your website back up as soon as
possible. I apologize for the inconvenience, but IS are responsible for
securing all of Canonical's systems, and they take that responsibility
very seriously. Your website (and all the others) will be back up as
soon as they safely can be.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to email
me directly (or ping me on IRC) and I will be happy to help you.

Michael Hall
mhall119 a ubuntu.com