[Lista-Gruppi] Fwd: We want to know about the best LoCo Team Blogs!

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Mer 1 Giu 2011 08:09:48 BST

FYI.

Se avete post circa gli eventi di Ubuntu o cosa succede all'interno
della comunitą italiana...

Ciao!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jono Bacon <jono a ubuntu.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 06:05
Subject: We want to know about the best LoCo Team Blogs!
To: loco-contacts a lists.ubuntu.com

Hi All!

As part of the work going in to make loco.ubuntu.com tab-worthy
(http://www.jonobacon.org/2011/05/26/future-loco-team-portal-plans/), we
need to know what the most awesome blog feeds are for LoCo content.

Do you have a blog about your LoCo team? Do you write about, post
pictures, and talk about the events your organize? If so, we want to
ensure your feed appears on the new loco.ubuntu.com
(http://loco.ubuntu.com).

To do this we are looking for recommendations for feeds. You don't have
to be an official Ubuntu member to have a feed on the site, you just
need to blog about the things your team is doing.

If you don't have a blog, I recommend you set up a free blog at
wordpress.com (http://www.wordpress.com).

Finally, go and let us know about your feed on the wiki page
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoPortalFeeds).

Thanks!

       Jono

--