[Lista-Gruppi] Fwd: ubuntu-it expired from team

Fabio Marzocca thesaltydog a gmail.com
Mar 16 Ott 2018 19:56:09 BST

Pare tutto risolto:

*The membership status of Ubuntu Italy (ubuntu-it) in the team VerifiedLoCo
Teams (locoteams-verified) was changed by Nathan Haines (nhaines)from
Expired to Approved.*