[Gruppo FCM] Fwd: Are you an Ubuntu gamer?

Marco Buono marco.buono71 a gmail.com
Mer 9 Nov 2011 02:50:37 GMT

Vi inoltro questo messaggio di Ronnie...
Se qualcuno fosse interessato....
:)

Ciao
Marco
---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: "Full Circle Magazine" <lists a fullcirclemagazine.org>
Data: 09/nov/2011 00:54
Oggetto: Are you an Ubuntu gamer?
A: <marco.buono71 a gmail.com>

Hi folks,

Unfortunately due to work, Ed has had to resign from writing *Full Circle*'s
*Ubuntu Games* column. Anyone out there in FCM-land want to take
over? Work-wise it's a couple of hundred words and one/two screens per
month, maybe even a link to a video. It's not much, *honest!*

If you'd be interested in taking up the challenge please email me, Ronnie,
at: ronnie a fullcirclemagazine.org<ronnie a fullcirclemagazine.org?subject=UbuntuGames>,
but please be sure you can submit something *every* month.

I'm preparing *FCM#55* now, so if you're quick you could be in it!

Oh, and we now have a *Google+ page!* It's at:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/106110703145896462114

*All the best!*
*Ronnie*

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it. To
unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and click
the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.