[Gruppo FCM] Fwd: IRC meetings?

Paolo Garbin paolettopn a gmail.com
Gio 24 Nov 2011 06:41:09 GMT

Giro questa mail di Ronnie per coloro che ancora non l'avessero letta:

Paolo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Full Circle Magazine <lists a fullcirclemagazine.org>
Date: 2011/11/23
Subject: IRC meetings?
To: paolettopn a gmail.com

Hi folks!

Back in the early days of FCM we used to hold weekly meetings on IRC, but
after a while the meetings got smaller and smaller to the point where we
stopped doing them. I was thinking of starting it up again, maybe one
meeting per month on a Saturday/Sunday at about 5 or 6pm UK time.

Question is: would any of you turn up? It'd be an informal meeting where
you can put questions to any of the FCM team members who show up, give us
your ideas for FCM, anything really...

Pidgin has IRC built in, Kubuntu comes with Quassel IRC, and I'm sure
Ubuntu probably has an IRC client installed by default. It's easy to
connect to IRC. You put in the server name (*irc.freenode.org*) then give
it a chat room name (*#fullcirclemagazine*) and you're in!

Feel free to email me your thoughts on this idea.

*All the best!*
*Ronnie*

*PS:* FCM#55 will be out within a couple of day s.

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it. To
unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and click
the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.

--
Paolo Garbin

inviato da Gmail DOT com