[Gruppo FCM] A project from Italy

Marco Buono marco.buono71 a gmail.com
Mar 11 Ott 2011 11:51:50 BST

Dear Jono,

I am writing you this brief email to ask you, first of
all, to what extent is the new edition of your wonderful book "The art
of community."

FCM Italian team (the team that provides translation and localization in
Italian of Full Circle Magazine) would be interested in translating your
book under CC license to allow the spread on Italian territory and to
allow it to all Italian speakers.

We are aware of the immense work that it will require, but we are also
conscious of the immense importance of this fabulous book that, in our
humble opinion, should not be directed only to the on line communities,
but spread to all persons who hold important positions in society.

I just want to inform you that your book will be used from a member of
FCM Italy to discuss his doctoral thesis.
To do this, he will need to translate some parts in Italian and,
therefore, based on this, the FCM team took up the challenge by
proposing a complete translation.

Obviously we are not a team of translators in the publishing field, nor
does we think so, but we all agree that we could do a good job.

Dear Jono, We would like to ask you what you think and if our idea is
realizable.

Thanks for everything.

Best regards

Marco Buono