[Facciamo-Promozione] Jammy Jellyfish Release Party at Linux Application Summit in Rovereto

Mattia Rizzolo mapreri a ubuntu.com
Ven 22 Apr 2022 14:07:52 BST

Oh!!  that's quite the nice proposal!  Thank you for letting us known!
:)
I hope others can join, and I'll be forwarding this mail to a couple
other MLs too.

Unfortunately, I'll be unable to attend myself, as I have other plans
for both the 29th and the 30th :\

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo