[Facciamo-Promozione] Jammy Jellyfish Release Party at Linux Application Summit in Rovereto

Monica Ayhens-Madon monica.ayhens.madon a canonical.com
Ven 22 Apr 2022 15:37:21 BST

Hello!

We changed the date of the party to Saturday, and it will start at the LAS
venue at 7:30! Info should be posted on this page soon:
https://linuxappsummit.org/social-events/

But there will be food, drinks, and cake, and everyone is welcome to stay
for the closing party for LAS! Since the release party is part of LAS,
they'd just like us to ask people to register on the website - and
registration is free. :)

Thank you again, and let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Monica