[ubuntu-it-dev] Fwd: Announcing the next Ubuntu Global Bug Jam!

Paolo Sammicheli xdatap1 a siena.linux.it
Mer 17 Dic 2008 18:53:11 GMT

Organizziamo qualcosa anche noi? Perché non facciamo il prossimo Ubuntu-it
meeting proprio in quel weekend? Ne parliamo in lista intergruppi?

Ciao

----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------

Subject: Announcing the next Ubuntu Global Bug Jam!
Date: mercoledì 17 dicembre 2008
From: Pedro Villavicencio Garrido <pedro a ubuntu.com>
To: ubuntu-bugsquad a lists.ubuntu.com, ubuntu-qa a lists.ubuntu.com

Hello Ubuntu Lovers,

The Awesome Jorge Castro just announced the next Ubuntu Global Bug Jam:
http://castrojo.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/announcing-the-next-ubuntu-global-
bug-jam/

In the previous one the BugSquad did a great job helping the LoCo teams during
the event
and I'd like to encourage you to do the same during the next one and of course
to participate with
your LoCo Team. Related urls:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RunningBugJam

Please also feel free to start adding more easy tasks for the new triagers at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/EasyTasks/

Let's make the Global Bug Jam a real rocking event!

Best Regards,

pedro.