[Gruppo-Test] Fwd: ISO Testers for the Hall Of Fame

Paolo Sammicheli xdatap1 a ubuntu.com
Gio 15 Lug 2010 11:39:33 BST

Le migliorie agli strumenti stanno proseguendo. Da adesso le
attività nell'ISO Tracker verranno tracciate dalla hall of fame e
per ogni release ci sarà una classifica dei contibutori.

Se volete essere inclusi controllate che nel vostro profilo sia
inserito il launchpad id, come spiegato sotto.

Buon divertimento ;)

----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------

Subject: ISO Testers for the Hall Of Fame
Date: giovedì 15 luglio 2010
From: Ara Pulido <ara a ubuntu.com>
To: ubuntu-qa a lists.ubuntu.com

Hello all!

I am glad to announce that, starting in the Maverick Alpha 3 ISO
testing
cycle, the activity of the ISO tracker [1] will be reflected in the
Ubuntu Hall Of Fame [2].

Actually, and as a beta of the new feature, you can now check the
ISO
Alpha 2 heroes at the Ubuntu Hall Of Fame under “Top ISO Testers”.
If
you are wondering why you are not there and you helped during
Maverick
Alpha 2 ISO testing, I will try to explain why.

The ISO tracker and Launchpad are not connected, but we need to use
the
Launchpad ID in the Hall Of Fame to get some other user information.
Fortunately there is a Launchpad ID field in your ISO tracker user
profile [3].

So, if you want your awesomeness to be reflected in the Hall Of
Fame,
please, update your profile in the ISO tracker and fill your correct
Launchpad ID.

Cheers!
Ara.

[1] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/