[ubuntu-it-fcm] A note from FCM

Aldo Latino aldolat a gmail.com
Sab 6 Giu 2009 06:32:20 BST

Ricevo da Ronnie e giro in lista.

------- Messaggio inoltrato -------
Da: Full Circle Magazine
Oggetto: A note from FCM
Data: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 20:20:11 -0700

Just a quick mid-month update from us at FCM.

First, we're still looking for new articles!  All of the wonderful
articles that you see each month in Full Circle are entirely community
sourced, written, and edited.  We currently have a minor article
shortage, so it would be great to get more article contributions.  The
more articles we get, the more FCM you get!

Secondly, love to contribute but just don't have the time or anything to
write about?  Then, you can donate to FCM's hosting and bandwidth costs
in any amount you wish!

--
Aldo Latino
OpenPGP key: 0x4397C730