[Gruppo FCM] Organization of FCM Italy

Alessandro masterchieff02 a gmail.com
Dom 18 Dic 2016 19:18:14 GMT

Hi Ronnie,
I'm Alessandro again from the Italian group of FCM. Since I and other two
member became admins I'm here as the spokesman of the group. I have some
news: we (the italian FCM group) have recruited some contributor and seems
that we are good to go for our rebirth.
I have to ask you a little thing. We have in mind to publish the new issue
#116 divided in some parts. In particular, we will translate all the news
and some other articles, that can be read alone without any precedent
guide, and put all into a pdf version and publish into our blog. We will
obviously mention all the authors of every articles and we will mention
about FCM as always.
We'll use this approach of compact version of the original issue only the
first few time, just for the restart.
We'll aim to recruit more contributors and when they are enough we'll start
to translate the full issue as the past.
So, what do you think about this plan? Do you agree?

Have a nice day
--

Regards

Alessandro Cecchin